22 July 2006

Post? Who has time for that?

I've read a lot about successful blogs and the consensus seems to advise toward blogs having a theme, so-to-speak. I will warn everyone right now, this blog will be as labeled... Random!

Admittedly though, I created a blog for two reasons, maybe more. The first and foremost is to use it as a journal. With three children the humorous, and not so humorous moments are constant. I know I will never remember all the crazy things they do and say. Therefore I need to document it. Further than that, being a single mom leaves me with no one to share the funny stuff with. Maybe no one will ever read or appreciate the things they do but by putting here I can pretend that everyone finds my girls as endearing and as hysterical as I do!

My other point for blogging I will shamelessly admit is to eventually use the blog as a plug for my hand crafted jewelry. I hope to eventually get around to that.

Yes, this post is coming to the point of the title. Ok, so my point is... I have spent so much time figuring out all the ins and outs of blogging, getting the blog set up, etc... I've barely had time to post.

Yep, that was it. Can you say random?

1 comment:

Poker Strip said...

Just that is necessary. A good theme, I will participate. Together we can come to a right answer.

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman