01 August 2006

Sweet Sodypop

Sweet Sodypop

I happened upon this blog and thought it looked pretty cool. If you're a scrapbooker you'll most likely enjoy it!

Speaking of scrapbooking... I started scrapbooking... Then it occured to me that perfectionists can't scrapbook if they ever want to actually have a finished product. ~sigh~ So, my scrapbooks sit, a few beautiful pages tucked inside. That's the reason I love the web, I can put the gazillion pictures I take of my girls on a web page and throw it out there for family to see. The best part? The perfectionist in me can go back and change things without ruining the pictures or a bunch of expensive products. :-)

No comments:

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman