08 March 2007

Caught during a weak moment

Let me tell you how much I love my paper shredder! I really get into the process of shredding paper. I love to see how an entire bulky stack of paper can be shredded and compressed into a small little pile. I get so into this that my 11 year old decided to take advantage of the situation tonight.

While I was shredding she began asking me math questions. I was giving her the answers, some even required quite a bit of figuring in my head, but none difficult enough to distract me from my shredding, nope, not, never. I'm not sure how many questions I answered before I realized she was doing her homework!

I feel so used.

No comments:

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman