22 April 2007

A tired I haven't felt in a long time

I am definitley feeling the effects of working full time and being a single parent. It is certainly a tired I haven't felt in a long time. But, let me confess, it's a good tired. I'm now ready to sleep at a normal hour, like the rest of the world and once I can actually force myself out of bed (this has always been a challenge for me), I feel rested and ready for the day. All these things get a little slack when your a stay-at-home mom.

Oops, abrupt change of subject: The weather has been gorgeous the past three days. No shivering on the soccer fields yesterday morning, not even for the 9 a.m. game. I can only hope the trend continues. In case it doesn't, the girls and I are now on our way, with our rollerblades, to meet some friends and enjoy the 80 degree sunshine while it's here. I only ask that you pray for me, it's been over a year since I last rollerbladed and I'm not the coordinated type.

No comments:

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman