06 January 2007

Easy Cheese Emergency

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to replace the spout on a can of Easy Cheese? Yes, this is an honest question. A certain child in my house (still investigating the exact identity) left a brand new can of Easy Cheese within reach of a certain canine (I won't name names) and she managed to not only remove the lid but also chew off the white spout from which Easy Cheese so beautifully spews forth.

Here I sit, staring at my can of maimed Easy Cheese along with a box of lonely crackers waiting for an answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheese should never be in a can - it's just not natural! I bet it's really cheese food, which isn't cheese at all. I'm not sure what it is but it's definately not cheese!

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman