08 January 2007

Out of the office

I will not be available for deep, thought provoking conversations today as I have a very demanding to do list.

To do list:

1.) Nap
2.) Eat
3.) Read (if I can find a spare moment to seek out new reading material)
4.) Nap
5.) Surf the net

Oh, I do need to squeeze in a trip to the store for cat food, dog food & toilet paper. If possible I will also be fitting in a tetanus shot at some point today. Although it's probably pointless a week after the fact, the temptation of a poke and long, slow burn followed up by temporary, partial, paralysis of my arm is just too delicious to turn down. Let me add that my best friend will be the one giving me the shot and I've left too many lipstick prints on her windshield to expect any mercy.

No comments:

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman