29 January 2007

Will work for social life

After nearly 11 years as a SAHM (those of you who read Dooce know what that means, those of you who don't know what that stands for should read Dooce). Let's move forward. I've been at home raising kids for nearly 11 years. This is the second year all three of my girls have been in school full days. I'm getting bored. Boredom has led to perusing the want ads. I responded to an ad on Friday that looked like something a mom with no degree that has not worked in nearly 11 years could potentially get an interview for. I now officially have an interview. I'm not getting too excited because let's keep in mind that all this company knows about me is my name, my phone number and the sound of my voice.

No comments:

"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
St. Augustine
Add to Technorati Favorites

I'm Reading

I'm Reading
The Night Villa
by Carol Goodman